Welcome to Plaid Eggnog!

Welcome to Plaid Eggnog!

Apr 9, 2012

New Blog Series Begins Today!

Today I'm starting a new blog series, called Quotidian Quotations, in honour of my return to work from maternity leave. This series has been percolating in my mind as I've posted quotes regularly on Facebook over the past months. It's been a good discipline for me to find helpful quotes, and it's been really interesting to have friends around the globe interact with them.

Here's how the new series will work: I (or Steve) will post, more or less daily ("quotidian"), an interesting excerpt or thought ("quotation") we've found. It will likely be spiritual in nature - but it won't always. Whatever has caught our fancy and we think others would find appealing, challenging, encouraging or funny.

I hope you'll enjoy the quotes, and occasionally also be transformed by or even laugh out loud at them. And I'd be delighted to have you start a conversation about them, through commenting on the blog.

Stay tuned...the first quote is coming soon!

-JGP


No comments:

Post a Comment